Wednesday, August 15, 2012

...and we're BACK! and MARRIED! and so HAPPY!

Hello!

So after an insane, crazy, happy, fun, whirlwind of a past two weeks we finally tied the knot, honeymooned, moved into our apartment and are MARRIED PEOPLE! It was an amazing time. The wedding weekend could not have been more perfect, the ceremony was wonderful, and our reception was AMAZING! However, I am really happy to be back and starting our new normal life together. I can't wait to share stories, pictures, and experiences of the whole wedding/honeymoon with you all and get to blogging on a semi-regular basis.

The school year is also swiftly approaching and with that will come various posts about my classroom and happenings of my second year as a third grade teacher, so be on the lookout for that as well. I am interested in seeing where this year will take me, us, and this little bit of blog space!


For now, here are a few sneak peek pictures from out photographer, Jessica Renee Photography (she is wonderful and if you are looking for a wedding/life style photographer in the New Orleans area you should definitely check her out!!)






7 comments:

  1. Welcome back lovey! I couldn’t be happier for you and Eric. I can't wait to see all the pretty pictures and continue reading your blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog @ Jen's Conversion Diary. Congrats on marriage!! Absolutely beautiful pictures. I too am a newlywed, as of May. As well as a fellow Catholic and Texan (reside in Denton), and will be teaching starting next year. So awesome to find so much commonality in a fellow blogger. :) look forward to seeing more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures! Looks like you has an absolutely beautiful wedding day.
    *visiting from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, i am visiting from the linkup. My gosh you are gorgeous and what a beautiful gown!! I love the picture with the rings! Very creative! :-)

    -Karla @ forevernewlywedded

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were a beautiful bride. Your dress is amazing!!! Love the purple and yellow too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just gotta say... your bridesmaids look like so much fun!! You also look gorgeous in that dress - stunning!

    ReplyDelete