Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

Happy New Year!
I can't believe that we are already two days into this glorious new year. I wanted to write a little something a few days ago to sum up 2012 but I just never got around to it with everything that was the end of the year. Not to dwell too much, because I definitely am ready to get this new year started off right, but 2012 was a fantastic year. I still can't believe all of the changes, events, new friends, and good times that were had. This will forever be a year held close to my heart because it made me realize so much about myself and this beautiful life.

With that being said, I'm excited for 2013 to get in motion! I have yet to really plan out any resolution type goals. I am still thinking about how I can push myself in this next year. But I know that one of them is going to be to blog regularly. I want to see this space grow and to become a way to keep track of our little family and our adventures together.

I hope that everyone had a happy and safe celebration with loved ones! To a new year with new opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment