Monday, January 7, 2013

be grateful

print via Unraveled Designs

I found this etsy shop by way of a friend of mine.

Really trying to remind myself of that whole "Be Grateful" part of this print.

The whole message is a great reminder that I don't think I hear often enough. One that is telling me to live life to the fullest and to not dwell on negatives that may come my way. 

Today was one of those days. Where things I could only see as negative were rolling in one after the other. Here's this. Here's this. Oh, and here's this. It is hard for any human being to stand up and seek out positive feelings after one of those days. But I don't want to waste time and I want to use the time I do have to appreciate this life. Not saying I'm about to bound off into a field of butterflies and unicorns, but I'm grateful for artists like this who provide a much needed reminder after a day like today.


No comments:

Post a Comment