Wednesday, May 9, 2012

blog name



I have wanted to blog for quite some time now and one of the things that has held me back has been thinking of a cute, funny, witty blog name. This is something that my brain would obsess over to the point that I would become discouraged and the desire to blog would disappear. 

I was told by one of my favorite bearded people to just start. Just start writing, title the blog "in progress" and when a name comes to me it will be perfect and wonderful and I can change it. Yesterday I was sucked back into the blog-naming-vortex-of-doom. All I could think about was finally slapping a title on this blog that would sum me and the purpose of this blog up in a few cleverly crafted adorable words. 

Guess what?

I still have no idea what I want to name this blog. 

I look at other blogs and wonder what moment of ultimate naming clarity struck them. What helped THEM think of an awesome name that summed up their entire blog-being in 5 words or less? 

What's wrong with my brain?

I think the problem is that I'm still trying to figure out what I want from this space and what my intentions are for it. 

And I think I'm ok with that, and it being unnamed for a wee bit longer. 

Maybe. 


(photo cred here)


No comments:

Post a Comment