Monday, September 24, 2012

weekend wrap-up: midnight at the nasher, holy matrimony, & oktoberfest!

This weekend was...busy and awesome. So many wonderful things going on and people to spend time with, celebrate with, and laugh with. I am completely exhausted this morning, but it's a worthwhile and wonderful feeling.

Here are some pictures from the adventures that were had this weekend:

Friday night we took the train downtown and went to 'til Midnight at the Nasher. It was such a nice relaxing way to end the crazy that was last week. It was also nice to see so many different people in one spot. Young adults, college kids, families of all ages... it was a great time and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Telegraph Canyon was the band of the night. Good, good music - you should definitely check them out if you are in the Dallas area.
my train date







Saturday we celebrated the marriage of a former college ministry friend! What an awesome, awesome wedding. It was also our first wedding to attend at a married couple. Long mushy story short: I like being married. Sosososo good. It was such a great time and we couldn't be happier for the newly weds! I'm sure they are to accomplish many great and wonderful tasks in their lifetime together.







That afternoon we ventured out to Addison's Oktoberfest! This was my first time at this event and it was a pretty good (albeit slightly overwhelming;) time! We went with my former college roommate and a new friend/usher from the wedding! Nothing makes me happier than meeting good, solid people and making new friends. (Sorry for the high res. cell phone pics, don't be hatin')


Yesterday was spent catching up on grading (I say that like I'm on top of things and I'm caught up...I'm not, promises), spending time together, and practicing with the band and Mass.

This should be our last crazy weekend for a while...I'm really looking forward to a looser schedule and more flexibility in the hopes that this might mean more sleep.

Monday, monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment